BURNING MAN 2012 TICKET INFORMATION
JUST ANNOUNCED: As a result of our expanded event permit issued by the BLM, we are able to sell additional tickets to Burning Man 2012. On Sunday, July 8, 1,000 $390 tickets were put into our Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP). On August 3, we are offering another 1,000 $390 via a limited sale online. Anyone may participate in the August 3 sale, but you must sign up beforehand to gain access. Please see full information below.
NEW: Please see our new FRAUD PREVENTION & THIRD PARTY BUYER INFO section if you are considering buying a third party ticket.
For the most up to date ticket info check this page regularly and subscribe to our email newsletter the Jack Rabbit Speaks.
NEW: AUGUST 3 LIMITED SALE
- 1,000 tickets will be available at $390 each.
- Tickets are limited to one (1) per person.
- Tickets are held at Will Call (at the Box Office of the event), no exceptions.
- Tickets are not eligible for name changes and are not transferrable
- To access the limited sale you will need to sign up during a 12 hour window, beginning 10am (PST) Wednesday, August 1, and ending at 10pm (PST) the same day.
- The link to sign up will be posted here Wednesday, August 1, at 10am (PST).
- You do not need to provide any payment information during the sign up process.
- You will be asked to provide your name, email address, and billing zip code.
- your email address will be your personal key to enter the private sale on Friday, August 3 at 10am.
- You will not be emailed a confirmation when you sign up - you will only see a confirmation page when you have successfully signed up.
- The link for the limited sale will be posted here at 10am (PST) Friday, August 3.
- To read more about the decision to sell these tickets this way please see the blog post about releasing more tickets.